Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

12/24/14

While shopping at Wal-Mart

-
While shopping at Wal-Mart (or is it Walmart, now?) this holiday season I came across this gluttonous concoction. 

check out the other product I saw on Wal-Mart shelves
You all know how much I dig sweets. I like bacon, I like maple syrup, and I like homemade cookies (especially when they're a lil burnt round the edges and crunchy,crunchy) but no - hella no - am I curious to eat maple bacon cookies or frosting. That sounds like a good Canadian joke, if anything. Yo, Betty C., what's next: a stuffed turkey pound cake and gravy flavored egg nog??


just be thankful 
it's limited edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive