Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

12/26/14

Know the significance of FHRITP ?

-

Because I don't own a television (haven't in years!) and it's rare occasion when I have chance to watch one (e.g., staying in a hotel room. I'm not geeky enough to watch TV via my computer) I missed this year's phenomenon of FHRITP. Didn't learn about it until just this very moment when I stopped by Brobible.com to read a piece by Managing Editor, J. Camm, whilst eating my post-workout meal...and thought I'd share it with you. 

The acronym doesn't do it justice. It's not cooly independent like NASA or SCUBA or NAACP. Yet, it is simply one of those wondrous and incredible catchphrases of modern times which simply must - must - be articulated in full. I would love to break it down to you but, no, it is more worthwhile when you see it for yourself. Without further ado I give you the meaning behind FHRITP:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive