Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

6/10/14

Classic bodybuilders inspire me

-
I found ClassicBodybuilders.com years ago and often return to this website* for inspiration as I go in for the healthy natural masculinity, not the strutting pharmaceutical freakishness. 
trying out the legendary 
Vince Gironda's 8x8 specialty 


  need a road map?

(I make my own protein bars

 no excess fat in the front either

going up!


*though still online the ClassicBodybuilders is no longer actively moderated. Maybe the webmaster died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive