Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

7/16/13

4th of July B-B-Q in Hollywood

-
Fourth of July bar-b-que at USA Hostels Hollywood was no token picnic. The owners pulled out all the stops. There were plenty of burgers, hot dogs, and chicken kebabs on the grill; watermelon and plums, salads, pop, potato chips, and - oh yeah - apple pies! Plural. I went out and bought some vanilla ice cream to make mine a la mode. Hello!
After a tiring day of experiencing hot sunshine, fake tans, and bodybuilding at Muscle Beach I made sure to fill my belly. Had seconds. Had thirds. I loves to eat! 

This was, hands down, the BEST spread I ever enjoyed at a hostel. It was bigger and better than I imagined it would be. Big ups to the entire staff for showing (foreign)guests how we party like its 4th of July! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive