Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

8/28/11

Greendot = SCAM/FRAUD

-

I almost went ahead and bought one of those newfangled prepaid Greendot Visa cards. These cards are sold in popular retailers like Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, CVS, Walgreens and probably some gas stations too.

Since I avoid credit cards and Paypal debit cards (also via Visa) are full of %@#! I thought these prepaid debit cards might be the perfect alternative. Nope! GREENDOT IS FRAUDULENT. Thankfully I researched consumer complaints on Consumer Affairs (some horror stories!)before throwing away my money to this shady foreign outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive