Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

9/10/10

Lose something, find something

-
Thinking back on this cell phone episode it was kinda funny how things evolved. A couple of days after losing the phone I find a bouquet of flowers in a subway station. How nice! I love buying flowers; I love free ones even more. The rule of Bizarro: if you lose something, you're bound to find something just as nice. But get this: Later that afternoon I discover twenty euros fell from my back pocket. Oh crap!
Rule of Bizarro: if you lose something, you're bound to find something just as nice
I guess that was about how much those fancy flowers cost. C'est la vie....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive