Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

3/17/10

Memories of Europe: the begine

-
In recollecting my memories of Europe I turned to a surprising source: me. Almost as a second thought I went to my journal to verify a date and was truly surprised by how well I kept notes on things. Sometimes I frighten myself! I started reading the journal as if it were an explorer's lost travel log found in a flea market. Most of the recollections will be reprinted here just as I recorded them in my journals. 
Sometimes I frighten myself!
Clicking on or searching for Memories of Europe will gather all related entries. Come with me as I retrace my steps across the pond. Bon voyage...vaya con Dios...happy trails....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive