Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

3/25/13

Interjet over Volaris

-
Went back to the drawing board and bought my plane tickets from Volaris competitor Interjet, a small Mexican airline that is expanding its national reach with selected destinations abroad. The website isn't in English but I know Spanish and was able to quickly and easily scour prices and various routes. Plus, and more importantly, unlike Volaris, it was hassle-free paying for my reservations with cash.

Booked the tickets online, next day went to the airport (local travel agencies were closed on Sunday), gave the Interjet agent my confirmation codes and payment and she gave me my paper tickets. And there was no line either! In and out in under 20 minutes. Easy as uno-dos-tres

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive