Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

11/2/12

Indiana in Berlin

-
I was riding the subway to the gym when I noticed two Purdue co-eds. What caught my eye was the Benny Baby one was showing her friend. It had the university's emblem on it. Odd, I thought, until I looked over and realized the girl, herself, was wearing a big ass Purdue University sweater under her jacket. I have a red bottle-opener key-chain with Wabash printed on it so I thought it would be a pleasant shock to walk over and interrupt, "Entshuldigen Sie," I began in German, "but do you go to Purdue?" Yes, they nodded. Then holding up my key-chain, "Do you know this place?"

They smiled with surprise and giggled. 

Small world....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive