Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

5/24/12

Met Archbishop in Edinburgh

-


As I strolled to Princes Street yesterday I bumped into the Archbishop of Canterbury. I instantly recognized him by his white, bushy eyebrows! "Well hello there," I greeted. "You're the man from Canterbury" as I was momentarily confused as to his actual title; but, no, it was he, Dr Rowan Williams and, for your information, he was without a crowd or entourage. We shook hands - like civil people do - and proceeded on our merry ways

www.archbishopofcanterbury.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive