Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

4/24/12

Drunk Irish? You're kidding!

-
I thought I would like to visit Dublin, Ireland, sometime but since being in Scotland I've gotten a firsthand experience of the Irish who visit in droves every weekend -- and, man, am I glad for it; the weekend visits, that is. It's saved me a bundle of money, effort, and nerves if I'd otherwise made the mistake of travelling there!


Generalization, my ass: the Irish very much live up to the stereotype of being drunk, loud, crass, drunk, rude, prone to fights, and drunk! I can't stand when they come to town. The hostel is always less peaceful and the community kitchen, chaotic. Don't even get me started on the bathrooms in the wake of these visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive