Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

11/23/11

St Christopher's Inn - Paris

-


group pic in Paris hostel
-
Stayed at St Christopher's Inn this last trip in Paris. I'd just left Berlin and slept at the St Christopher's Inn in Mitte, and really enjoyed their operation so...I looked them up when I hit France. 


My first night was a bust: rainy, chilly, and zero vacancy. Arrgh! So I went and bought a locker in a sauna and spent the  night inside warm, relaxed, and very, very clean....
Now back to the hostel: I slept in a 12-bed dorm room BUT it was a seriously spacious room and didn't feel cramp at all. My bed was comfortable and came with a reading light, two power outlets and a curtain for a little privacy and shutting out light. Great wi-fi connection. I ended up staying three nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive