Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

11/8/11

Joggers abound in Paris

-
Parisians certainly do like to jog! The weather has been 90% cold and crappy during my visit yet the Parisians lace up their running shoes and trot out. In fact, this morning while having breakfast I looked up and saw a group of fit men in matching navy blue sweatshirts and red shorts jogging about. Not a one of them wore a skull cap or gloves. I think they were firemen recruits...but since I don't read French I couldn't discern what was written on the back of their shirts. For sure they were all white. Paris has lots of black - and I mean BLACK! - people but none of them feel compelled to run in the cold ass morning in short ass shorts and no head covering. Since there was no rainbow on these joggers' shirts and since it was also unfashionably cold as #%@! I don't think it was another homosexual rights group 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive