Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

10/12/10

Italian women are racists. Italian men are racist peacocks

-

Italians are not known to be all that hospitable towards black people. I heard about it before I got here. Was told the racial attitudes were different between the northern and southern guidos. But it is not. I experienced the attitudes of contempt last year when I visited northern Italy; experienced the attitudes of contempt this year while I'm visiting Rome.  Especially from the women.
Italy is a racist society
Old cunts clam up when I approach and just watch me...like doberman pincers.
If they have room to scram, they really make a show of moving out of my path. Those behind counters give off an icy vibe. Typical of Italians, they are legends in their own minds...glamorous movies have really hyped their heads into thinking they are the most desirable women on Earth. They are not.


And if Italian birds are serious about looking like 'all-that', then they have only  to take a cue from their male counterparts who clearly know how to dress and pluck their eyebrows better than the women. God, Italian men are terribly vain about their appearances.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive