Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

8/3/10

Moved into the new place

-

Today I moved into the new place. Whew! The area is "far" from everything and starkly residential, almost 'backwoodsy' to the metropolitan Berlin am used to, but it was the only room-for-let that let me in. And, hey, as the saying goes, you get in where you fit in. Once I learn the mass transit schedule and a few of the nearby stores and hang-outs, though, I'll be all right. At least the place is a quiet one; I think quietude is a tremendously undervalued quality.  
you get in where you fit in
At any rate, I have Internet, washing machine, bath tub plus bed and furniture so...I dare not complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive