Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

8/26/10

I lost my phone and I don't care

-
Last night I lost my mobile phone on the city bus and was pissed for all of one minute. I shrugged it off. What bothered me, really, was that no one called my attention as I got up (assuming, that is, if any one spotted my phone as I left the seat). It was cheap used 'handy', as they say in Germany, and I was glad to be rid of it. Even more glad I didn't add minutes to it earlier in the week like I had intended to do. Now to have put money on it and then lost the doggone thing: THAT would have pissed me off.

C'est la vie.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive