Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

7/6/10

RULES OF TRAVEL

-
NEW RULES:

Unless you have one of those blocky multi-faced electric converters/adapters chances are high you'll unplug your machine and totally forget about the converter attachment until you go to plug it in again. It's happened to me about four times. Doh! 
To remedy this I've begun taping the attachment to the cord and now I am always mindful of it. The fact that the tape job is a little tacky works in my favor; it reminds me that it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive