Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

7/5/10

No trouble going through UK & EU

-
UPDATE: Four years later it's a much different story. The Immigration "reforms" of the UK have made them vigilant against travellers of color. They resent foreigners(studying there). I, myself, was stopped and detained twice.
It's been nearly a week since I left NYC and came across the pond and it's worth saying that I had no hiccups, stress, beef or third-degree passing my black ass through English officials at Heathrow Airport or German border patrol at Berlin's Tegel Airport. No twenty questions, no sarcastic undertones, no snarky attitude, nothing remotely racist--- like the Qúebecunt border patrol.
I had forgotten it could be so easy. I felt like a white person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive