Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

7/12/10

Part way there on house-hunting

-
So today, after a week of hostels, I moved into a shared apartment. It's a nice, big apartment, or flat as they say in these parts, and I'll play it one week at a time. Plus, the subletters don't seem to be anything like Pearl the landlord

The second thing I did once I got here was to empty my backpack and hang my shirts (followed by laundry). I swear I don't have a lot of stuff but my two pieces of luggage just won't let up! They stay heavy...like a fat person who can't lose weight. Satis! I don't care how important to me such-and-such was before, before week's end a handsome load of stuff is not getting repacked. Like a travelling Macbeth I cry, Out, out, out damn crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive