Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

6/25/10

One year tribute to Michael Jackson

-
I had just left Concordia University--- yes, this time last year I WAS in Montreal contrary to the lies of those Quebecois border patrol cunts ---and was walking pass a coffee shop when I saw footage of the Jackson 5 looping amidst commentary from Cher on Larry King Live. I thought to myself, Why is there 2009 beside Michael Jackson's birth year? Then the back of my neck chilled and my head tingled: No! Michael Jackson can't be dead...? I pressed closer to the glass and followed the closed caption; and Larry King reiterated the unbelievable fact: Michael Jackson--is--dead. 


Wow, it has been a whole year since his passing. It's hard to believe it's been that long...and it's almost as hard to believe he is gone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive