Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

4/14/10

Vexing flight to San Francisco

-
Arrived to San Francisco this evening; so, yep, finally left Mexico and back in the States.


The plane was packed but otherwise comfortable save for the crying and screaming effing babies. Especially, the little brat princess who sat behind me.
I don't like children and I almost don't like parents half as much.  Airplane travel is not made for children; like riding shotgun in a truck or drinking Long Island iced teas. But that doesn't stop loving parents from boarding them on an airplane. 
I don't like children and I almost don't like parents half as much
After I realized the screaming child wasn't being told to stop kicking the back of my seat (traveling in a plane is not the time to ignore temper tantrums) I turned around and threatened her and abuela to keep those tiny legs still and cut that shit out. People are a trip!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive