Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

4/6/10

JOURNAL: SEPTEMBER 18, 2009

-
Sept 18
   Had the most horrible sleeping experience last night I've ever suffered in a hostel--some cow of a woman was put in our room and, my god, did the bitch snore loud enough to remove paint from walls. It was so incredibly loud and persistent. Did not sound like a lady at all.
   Came to Chianti country to a village called Tavarnelle V.P. I knew I wanted to get out of Firenze! Am tired of those people and expensive prices for everything outside of the 99cent store. So far the move to the H.I. here has been tranquil. Big difference from Milan and Firenze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive