Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

2/14/10

Twix trick (downsizing)

-
 Aha! My eyes immediately detected something off with the new candy bars. They looked smaller but, maybe, I thought, it was just the new image of the wrapper; but, no, I was right. After my Twix craze of buying two to three bars at a time nearly every other day for the past few weeks I knew something was amiss.


Underneath the new stock were some old ones----I bought all four of them before they went off sale!----and I compared them. Twix has gone from 56.7g to 50.7g. Of course the retail cost hasn't shrunk.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed the new package today, and wondered if they'd shrunk. I KNEW IT!! Those bastards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive