Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

2/9/10

I missed vermouth on the rocks

-

It's been months since I've sipped vermouth bianco. Hadn't had the elixir since my first taste of it in Austria. Today I finally went down and bought a bottle of Cinzano! I drink it on the rocks like most Italians.


Speaking of Italians, there is much of my travels in Europe which I've yet to include here. The new entries will be among my Memories of Europe series. There are oodles of back entries to post! I blame it on writer's block and plain old procrastination...and northern Italy. What a sour experience that place was! But more on that soon. Now, it's time to sweep the floor and have a glass of vermouth. Booyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive