Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

2/5/10

Freaky wet weather in Pto Vallarta

-
A mighty fierce rain storm blew through town some three nights ago. The gusts pushed open my window before I thought to latch them shut. Nevertheless, water seeped through the metal window frames and nearly flooded my whole apartment. And I had just swept and mopped the place on Sunday morning! Took me two days to mop it all dry----again.


From Tuesday night until today----Friday----the Internet was down in my building.

Rain, let alone a storm, is very atypical for this time of year. But, of course, there's no such thing as global warming. The Republican Party is so full of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive