Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

12/22/09

Ocean view = strong glutes

-


 If nothing else, all this walking, no, climbing up and down the hill to my apt will build my lower body and second wind. Whew! It's exercise, per se. That is sort of good because I do not dedicate myself to leg workouts as I should; no, I suppose I do but I don't look forward to training legs.

Every time I leave the house I have to make a trip of things. Like going into the big city as if am in Brooklyn and all of Old Vallarta is Manhattan. At least am just three miles to the sky. Another two-and-a-half and I might be in a Mexican version of Queens. (Honestly, these mountain people do not act that much differently than the obnoxious lowlifes in New Yoik. Plus they raise poultry.)

But I digress: My thighs are full-bodied front and back, the ankles are definitely being utilized and it shows in the calves which now flex just from walking, and, shoot, a peso can be bounced off of my hard glutes. Boing!
Oh I loooove my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive