Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

12/24/09

OBJECTIVE: Secure Christmas dinner plans

-
Still have not made Christmas dinner plans. I know, I know; where is my head?  It is a little hard for me to "get" the fact that the holidays are nigh due to the daily sunshine, high temperatures, and lack of television and, thus, my failure to get in the spirit of things although I do enjoy NPR's 24-hour stream of Jingle Jams!
I need to secure a reservation somewhere, mildly upscale and preferably free of mariachis

American PsychoAt the risk of sounding like a yuppie in American Psycho, awesome example of contemporary American literature although, admittedly, not exactly what one might call 'fun reading', I need to secure a reservation somewhere, mildly upscale and preferably free of mariachis and Mexican children, post haste. Someplace quiet where the patrons are foreigners and will likely feel it prudent to dress...up. Even a buffet spread in one of the nicer hotels will suffice. 


Wow...it's Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive