Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

9/10/09

Innsbruck. Don't ask. (Austria)

-
In Innsbruck I couldn't find a hostel---even though HI has one there...somefuckingwhere---and, even more shocking, could not find wireless Internet anywhere. Hell, I barely found one Innsbrucker who knew what was 'wireless Internet'.

Finally found a 5-star hotel called the European Hotel or something like that which had wi-fi available in the lobby---for 3euros. Not bad. Except the Front Desk led me to believe it was free so long as I patronized the bar; so on top of my tab I had to pay for being online. Me no likey surprises.

Generally speaking, I have a low opinion of places that lack access to the Internet. And that's my two cents on Innsbruck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive