Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

4/7/09

The 'ol homo art ploy





One of the more common cons I encounter has to do with modeling. Every homosexual with a shutter-eye likes to think of himself as a photographer with "appreciation for male beauty." Oh brother. Get a shovel! Having a camera doesn't make one a photographer and liking nudity doesn't elevate it to art. Two gallery owners flattered me with the moon and stars if only I would pose for them au natural.

Email me with the details, I smiled. If they emailed me, I've a bridge in New York for sale.
Here are some photographs from a legitimate artist I befriended in Puerto Vallarta. Real McCoys exist...they're just hampered by the many copy-cats and wannabes out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive