Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

9/7/15

UK - NO EXIT STAMPS! THEY LIED TO ME & CALLED ME A LIAR



To show you how racists UK immigration are, one of the demerits leveled against granting me entry was the lack of departure, or exit, stamps in my passport from the time I left London when I travelled via bus to Berlin. Their stance was that I, in fact, overstayed my welcome and sneaked out and here was the proof: no Exit stamps!

They dismissed my assertion that the officials didn't stamp my passport as unbelievable and grasping at straws

Only get this: there are no such things as Exit stamps. Blimey, limey sonsofbitches. But you don't have to take my black word for it. Here's a white blogger by the name of Nomadic Matt. Happy reading!

With the deluge of desperate peoples fleeing eastern Europe and Africa for London I like to think the chickens are coming home to roost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive