Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

6/17/14

Working out is easy. Posing ain't

-


Athleticism is important to me. I've never accepted sports participation as a student, id est juvenile, activity or understood why men completely abandon physical recreation once they leave school. Either you do it pro or you don't do it at all is stupid bullshit. (And company softball games don't count because they're usually obligatory "teamwork" activities to stay on track for job promotion -- to say nothing of the fact they just plain don't count.) 

If growing up means accumulating stuff - children, bills, responsibilities, homes, autos, wrinkles, grandchildren, frailty - in suit with decreasing health and joie de vive en route to the inevitable grave, then knock yourself out, dutifully insured mortgage man! For me, life is being in the literal arena -- and growing old youthfully like Jack LaLanne.
...pose myself into a puddle of sweat. Little by little the 'shakes' and muscle cramps are diminishing
For now I enjoy bodybuilding and am able bodied enough to fully engage in it. In preparation for contests this summer I've doubled down concentrating on my movements, eating habits, and feeling out different training schemes. That's the easy part. Then there's posing. 
Either do it pro or not at all = bullshit
With three weeks until my first competition I daily pore through footage of bodybuilding greats -- and then pose myself into a puddle of sweat. Little by little the 'shakes' and muscle cramps are diminishing. 




  can someone say nice delts

 flexing the tricep

 on to a "side chest"

working on the "relaxed" pose       

@TWPTilden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive