Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

5/20/14

OneTravel.com (CAVEAT EMPTOR)

-
I almost booked via OneTravel.com. Almost.

After several hours spent researching various flight schemes my senses started to twitch over the ACT FAST prompt. I regarded it odd and improbable that so many flights - from a web of different originating and destination airports - repeatedly announced "only 2 tickets left at this price!"
So I typed the company's name with '+ reviews' in the search engine and, lawdy be, was I relieved to have done so. 
200+ consumer complaints & reviews
I'm thankful I am not footloose with my bank card (I'm real tight about ever using it). OneTravel (apart of CheapOAir.com) has a rap sheet of consumer complaints as long as the German autobahn with the most recent review a mere five days past!

It sounds like everyone who has used them regretted it and emphatically warn others to run. Screw caveat emptor; the message is blunt:  


Do not, do not, DO NOT book with 
TravelOne...Just please don't do it!

Roger that. I hear you loud and clear. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive