Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

1/3/14

New Year's 2014 (pics)

-

Rung in 2014 in San Francisco,California. The weather was fresh but not windy or chilly like last year in Berlin and, before that, Istanbul! We started with a party at the hostel and then made our way down Market Street towards the water to see the fireworks display. I'm surprised the pictures came out all right because from where I was standing I don't remember seeing any show. Happened to be right beneath the palm trees and didn't see a damn thing!
my new cool ass shoes
I had a good time. Enjoyed a bit of champagne and wine and my traditional New Year's cigar. Besides me the only other man at the party to wear a suit and tie was the guy stuck working the Front Desk. Earlier that day I found a pair of patent leather shoes to go with my tuxedo (I didn't have any dress shoes, in fact). The girls dressed up - of course - but not one mofo in the entire hostel had enough class to look 'nice' for the evening. Like NYE is just another campus kegger. Seriously?

Happy New Year!
 walking to the fireworks show


got health,style,creativity,some travel under my belt, 
some money in my pocket and another year to do more: 
PlENTY REASON TO SMILE




I make this look easy

Where did you ring in the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive