Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

2/10/13

My travelling clothes

-
You know what not to wear in the airport - and what you have to take off in order to get through your three hour pre-arrival time "quickly" - but here's how I've gotten around the indignity of stripping down: DRESS THINLY.
To put it another way, leave little to the (dull)imagination of airport body scanners. I find it's the only way to fly...definitely expedites the check-points.

For some reason I didn't get a pat-down. Pity. 
Was actually looking forward to it.



 damn I make this look good

 double-checking the itinerary




  still waiting for my connection....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive