Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

9/29/12

Remember Throw Mama From The Train?

-
Hear the one about the New Jersey teenager who stuck his head out of a speeding bus?
(click for the punchline)
I often travel on the bus and sometimes it can get pretty tiresome. Not the long distances - I plan for that with comfortable clothing, snacks, reading material and maybe even a movie download -  so much as the oblivious obnoxious passenger(s). But no matter how irksome it can get - like the time this old bag behind me kept passing wind -  or, Heaven forbid, downright grisly horrific I am not stupid enough to poke my head out of a high speed moving bus.

Though I wish some of the other passengers would.


Sure, it would delay my journey a tad...but I mustn't be selfish. Think of the immediate long-term benefit to humanity!  A bad case of Stupid is best cured by death

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive