Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

10/3/10

Fuck off Gypsy!

-
As I was leaving Berlin last week to catch my flight to Rome a beggar Gypsy girl had the stupidity to try to stop me for spare change. I can't stand these people. I'm not a neutered German so I can say that unapologetically. 

Here I was partially loaded down with luggage and speeding through Alexanderplatz and this ragamuffin thinks I'm going to stop and fish out some euro coins for her scheming ass?! Nigga please! She could have been holding two more babies (props!) and I couldn't have cared any less. 

Without slowing down I countered her "Do you speak English?" with a terse, Bitch get outta my way!

"You mother a bitch", she replied a bit stunned by the fast retort to which I, without missing a step, said, But she works, you lazy bitch.


Popular media are chastising French President Sarkozy for his efforts at eradicating the parasites but somebody has got to make the effort and do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive