Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

10/8/10

Brugal tastes soooo good

-

My flatmate in Germany visited NYC - don't get me started on NYC - and I was smart enough to ask him to bring back a bottle of that yum-yum good Dominican rum called Brugal. Oh it is soooo smooth...and since New York City is an annex of the Dominican Republic (like Puerto Rico and the worst parts of Italian culture) I knew the liquor could be found there. Afterall it is where I discovered it.

Like a superhero my tall Teutonic flatmate, indeed, stepped up to the challenge and returned with a bottle of the elixir vitae I  enjoy so much. And, three weeks later, I'm still travelling with some of it...don't think it will last another two weeks, though. 


Booyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive