Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

6/13/10

To revive my down Asus

-
Since my Asus netbook conked out over a week ago I've had a hard time in getting it back up and working. The computer manual isn't very helpful, the users forum on the company website is somewhat encouraging but the support DVD that came with my midget computer is less than helpful so since the computer hasn't any disc drive. Minor oversight by the publishers...or sick humor?


Just now I came across "NEW ASUS HOTLINE NUMBERS" on HypergearMagazine.com.Will have to wait until the weekday to call them. Fingers crossed.


Hypergearmag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive