Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

5/17/10

JOURNAL: SEPTEMBER 22, 2009

-


Sept 22
    Left Seefeld for Munich en route to Berlin. It's Oktoberfest so there were drunken fools in Bavarian garb all over the damn place. No sooner did I arrive was I confronted by two assholes who supposedly were undercover agents of some shit. 
  Like Amsterdam, Munich thrilled me none at all. The famous Oktoberfest--my passing through was coincidental--is an obnoxious bore. The foreigners were loud drunkards...and the Germans were loud drunkards in funny dress. Found no lodgings. I stayed up the whole night bent on leaving on the morrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive