Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

5/24/10

JOURNAL: OCTOBER 9, 2009

-

Oct9
   Barack Obama is Nobel Peace Prize winner. Got the news while travelling on the autobahn to Berlin. Once back at the hostel I got online and read the news for myself. Somebody somewhere is cooking this stuff up! First senator, then President, now Nobel Peace Prize....
    I bought a round-trip flight from Berlin to Montreal. Departure next Tuesday. It cost over 400euros which means I essentially lost $500 because I was too cool to get my ass to the airport ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive