Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

3/27/10

JOURNAL: SEPTEMBER 5, 2009

el sabado, Sept 5

   Made a final attempt to visit the Freud Museum but could not find anything familiar on the map that might lead me near the spot...What I did achieve this morning was the purchase of a train ticket to Linz. 31.20 euros. Upon returning home and checking email I (finally) got a reply for the ride to Linz. Damn this people and their suck ass attention to communication. The train arrived on time and my friend met me at the station.
   We hung out at Bug's...Discovered a new drink commonly called Radler: beer + limonade.[sic] I like it. Drank two or three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive