Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

3/19/10

I FINALLY have a digital camera

-

I, of all people, have bought a digital camera...at last. I've always avoided buying one yet telling myself I would get one eventually. Well, "eventually" came yesterday. It's a sleek, shiny metallic blue Olympus Fe. Bought it from a pawn shop of which there are many around town so I feel I got it for a song (although, in truth, I didn't. Paid nearly U.S. retail price...but paying in pesos psychologically softened the blow, as it were). That's it. Just wanted to share that bit of newness with you
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive