Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

2/21/10

A big homemade Sunday breakfast

-
The morning looks gorgeous. Am eager to get out and down to the beach before two today. But first things, first: food.

I just made myself a big breakfast befitting a hotel's bill of fare:
pancakes with maple syrup and butter, bacon----I loves me some bacon!----whole milk (is there really any other kind?), Chai black tea, orange juice and sliced fresh grapefruit. As the Nazi in Inglourious Basterds squeals, Oooooh! I smiled the whole while. What a beautiful start to what I hope remains a beautiful Sunday.

Oh, I loooooove my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive