Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

12/15/09

Guilty of procrastination but still rolling

After months of writer's block produced since my trip to Italy more entries will be published within the next couple of days. My apologies for the lapse. Some people have taken the time to write to let me know that they follow my web log and, so, I've re-energized myself to relaying mishaps and adventures of my travels. Feedback truly makes a difference.

I send a big Thank-you to those readers who wanted to know what's up.

Am currently in Mexico and will update this web log to include my travels from Italy to the present. Again, sorry for the procrastination.


Scholar Spartan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive