Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

9/2/09

Late night Euro television

-
I don't watch much television and I hardly watch any abroad since none make any sense to me---even IF I understand the language---especially the comedies. But when the Sun sets the television is on because, as Ray Charles sang, the night time is the right time. One thing European television seems to have in common is shameless nudity. T&A is standard here, baby!

Just now I was watching EuroSport's live coverage of the U.S.Open when I decided to change the channel. Time:11pm. Little did I know that I was one button away from a platinum blond frau wearing nothing beyond white stockings, a belly piercing, and smile. And playing with her firm titties for good measure. Hello! The program was some sort of call-in game show but, to be truthful, the nonchalant absurdity and perversity of it all distracted me from further investigation. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her eyes.

her mesmerizing eyes

If this is woman's lib, then why the hell has American television gone all faggoty with Oz, Queer As Folk, The L Word? The closest thing we have to this nightly Euro smut is the annual uber glamorous Victoria Secret Fashion Show (which, predictably enough, sends American feminazis in a tizzy). Trust me, it is nothing compared to what I'm looking at right now. Otherwise, American insomniacs, God-fearing, obese and dull minded, are bombarded with a buffet of infomercials for worthless, semi expensive gadgets.

Can't say that I would approve of big bare bimbo tits hosting game shows but, hey, it would be an improvement on dumbass exercise machines and cutlery infomercials. Who knows? I may just learn German yet. Booyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive