Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

6/2/09

Where is my Fat Cat Cabernet Sauvignon?

Two weeks ago whilst in Chicago I had a delicious California claret called Black Mountain: Fat Cat. I dislike cats, especially alley cats and fat cats, but I like this Cabernet Sauvignon very much. Before leaving the Windy City I stopped into Trader Joe's near Ontario and Michigan Ave and, lawdy be!, there but for the grace of Pan were stocked bottles of Black Mountain.


I packed a bottle for the trip and now that bottle is empty. I hope the estate exports here to Toronto.

Man, do I wish I'd bought two bottles for the road....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive