Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

3/4/09

Sexy bookworm am I

Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea/Completely Restored and AnnotatedYesterday was my first venture back to the beach after some two weeks. As I exited the waves and sat down to resume Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea a stranger approached and called me by name. Turns out the Canadian tourist recognized my photo and spoke of modeling for his underwear catalog. What an eventful return to the beach, I thought! The company's stuff looks nice but, hey, as Madonna sings, I've heard it all before, I've heard it all before, I've heard it all before....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive