Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

2/25/09

No postage stamps in Old Vallarta

On February nineteenth---for one, at least---all of Old Vallarta had run out of postage stamps. Unbelieveable! I checked back over the weekend and still they were out of stamps for national destinations. The post office, of all places, was plumb out of stamps and has no other means of selling postage---and were apparently not bothered by it.

It was only by a good stroke of luck I bought my one stamp two days prior and I only did that to save myself from having to wait a ridiculously long time for service when I returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive